Mini Conference October 16-20, 2023 — Exhibitor Registration
October 16 @ 8:00 am - October 19 @ 5:00 pm CDT$500.00 – $600.00
- Booth sizes 8ft deep x 10ft wide space, with one 6ft table, two chairs, and carpet.
- Pole and drape with an electrical outlet (500 watts).
- Sign with the company name as it appears on the registration form.
- All Meals (breakfast/lunch/dinner) are provided during the week at the Randolph Riverfront Center.
- All special events. (Meet & Greet Exhibitors; etc.)
- You can bring large equipment/trailers inside the Randolph Riverfront Center Exhibit Hall area. (must purchase the necessary booth space to accommodate equipment/trailers).
- Space is available outside in the parking lot for trailers/large equipment at no additional charge with the purchase of inside space. Security will not be available inside or outside.
- Please utilize Clark Services for any extra booth or shipping needs, they will ensure booth material is at your designated booth space waiting for you. A packet from Clark Services is available below for any additional needs.
- LRWA reserves the right to refuse a vendor from exhibiting at the LRWA Mini-Conference.
- Height Restrictions: No displays or signs shall be higher than the pole & drape (8ft).
- Advertising or canvassing outside the individual exhibitor’s booth is prohibited (signs/banners/advertising must be confined to assigned booth space).
- Exhibitors may not sublet or assign their space to others.
- Combustible materials and explosives are prohibited; fire extinguishers and exits must not be obstructed.
- Public address systems will not be allowed. Any audio/visual presentation equipment must be limited to the hearing area of the booth. LRWA will not be accountable for copyrighted music or material.
- Space is available outside on the plaza for trailers/large equipment at no additional charge with the purchase of inside space. Security will not be available inside or outside.
- Exhibitors shall assume all responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury they may cause, and they shall hold harmless the LRWA and the Randolph Riverfront Center.
- Booth space assignments WILL NOT be provided until the time of sign-in at the Randolph Riverfront Center.
- The deadline is October 2, 2023.
- LRWA will not hold booth spaces or process registrations without payment.
- Booth registrations will be accepted until October 2, 2023, or until all spaces are sold; whichever comes first.
- If you wish to be next to another company, BOTH registrations need to be sent to LRWA at the same time noting to be next to each other. If this is not done LRWA cannot guarantee booths will be next to each other.
- Booth placement is done on a first-come basis.
- The Randolph Riverfront Center does have a forklift.
- All Exhibitors must sign in at the exhibitor registration desk to receive conference material and booth location. Directions for unloading will be provided at this time.
- Randolph Riverfront Center is not responsible for receiving/holding material for your booth. If you wish to ship booth material, please utilize Clark Services.
- The Registration Desk will be located inside the exhibit hall.
- Pick up your conference packet (name badges, schedule, etc.) before setting up your booth.
Monday 10/16/23 = Optional Exhibitor sign-in and set-up from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Tuesday 10/17/23 = Exhibitor sign-in and set-up from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Tuesday 10/17/23 = Exhibit Hall will be open from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Tuesday 10/17/23 = Exhibit Hall/ Meet & Greet 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Wednesday 10/18/23 = Exhibit Hall will be open from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (Lunch will be provided from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm)
Wednesday 10/18/23 = Exhibit breakdown anytime from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm (note: booth break-down is NOT allowed prior to 3:00 pm classes will be breaking to view exhibit hall).
- LRWA has contracted with Clark Services for all exhibitor needs. The exhibitor packet is available below.
- Please utilize Clark Services for all shipping needs, this ensures all booth material is ready at your booth when you arrive. Randolph Riverfront Center is not responsible for receiving/holding material for your booth.
- Clark Services: phone 337-234-5653 or email Sales@Clark-Services.com
Registration Desk: Randolph Riverfront Center
Exhibits: Randolph Riverfront Center
Class Locations: Holiday Inn Downtown and Hotel Bentley adjacent to Randolph Riverfront Center
$105.00 plus tax
$105.00 plus tax
Please note: LRWA Training Sessions are a "Fire Arm Free Zone"
- Checks or money orders payable to La Rural Water Association
- Mail registration and payment to
.Louisiana Rural Water Association; Attn: Conference Dept; PO Box 180; Kinder, LA 70648
- Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. A 4% credit card convenience fee is added to all credit card purchases.
- You can email (email@example.com) your registration forms if you do not wish to register online.
- LRWA charges a $100.00 processing fee for ALL CANCELLATIONS.
- A written request for cancellation/refund must be received by mail, or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to October 1, 2023.
- NO refunds will be granted after October 1, 2023.
LRWA uses PDF fillable and Online Tickets registration forms. You can complete a ticket below. The ticket method allows you to register for booth space(s) and pay online with a credit card or indicate that you will mail a check. Once you complete a ticket and submit it, you will receive a copy of the registration by email to the address provided at checkout. This form can be used as a receipt if paid by credit card or invoice to pay by check.
We have trouble reading handwritten PDFs; therefore, only typed forms are accepted.
Booth spaces will NOT be held without payment.