Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Provide membership to water and/or wastewater systems, small municipalities, individual and vendors associated with the water and/or wastewater industry.
- Expeditious on-site technical assistance for all types of water and/or wastewater systems.
- Free listing of Associate & Active members (mailed once per year in an annual directory or upon request.)
- Operator certification training, applications, and information.
- Free energy conservation assistance upon request.
- Free Statewide training sessions on related topics for water and/or wastewater systems.
- Re-certification credit hours available through LRWA training sessions.
- Annual technical/training conference.
- Operator certification training at the Wayne Fontenot Training Center in Kinder and various locations in the state.
- Informing members of federal and state issues.
- Magazine with advertisement and articles related to the water and wastewater industry (free classified ads – help wanted or equipment for sale, which is also posted on our website.
- Equipment available along with technical assistance.
- Voting rights in association affairs for active members.
- Free access to equipment.
- Discount fees for members (advertising, conference, certification classes.)
- Free subscription to the magazine (February/June/October).
- Informative website: LRWA.org
The Louisiana Rural Water Association (LRWA) would like to extend a special invitation to your company to place an advertisement in the LRWA Magazine.
Our magazine is mailed three (3) times a year (February, May, and October). The magazine has a circulation of 1600 plus. It is mailed to all LRWA members (water and wastewater systems, individual members, & associate members) other state associations, state & federal legislators, and water-related agencies.
Click on the button for details regarding magazine advertising.
LRWA Members Agreement/Application
View in Adobe PDF
LRWA Non-Members Agreement/Application
View in Adobe PDF