- This event has passed.
2023 Annual Conference – Exhibitors
July 17, 2023 - July 20, 2023$100.00 – $1,525.00
- LRWA reserves the right to refuse a vendor from exhibiting at the LRWA Conference.
- Booth spaces are limited to three (3) personnel per space. If additional personnel wish to attend there is an additional fee of $100 per person.
- Height Restrictions: No displays or signs shall be higher than the pole & drape (8ft).
- Advertising or canvassing outside the individual exhibitor’s booth is prohibited (signs/banners/advertising must be confined to assigned booth space).
- Exhibitors may not sublet or assign their space to others.
- Combustible materials and explosives are prohibited; fire extinguishers and exits must not be obstructed.
- Public address systems will not be allowed. Any audio/visual presentation equipment must be limited to the hearing area of the booth. LRWA will not be accountable for copyrighted music or material.
- Space is available outside in the parking lot for trailers/large equipment at no additional charge with the purchase of inside space. If you do not wish to have an inside booth space but want equipment outside, you must purchase an outside space for $300. Security will not be available inside or outside.
- Exhibitors shall assume all responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury they may cause and hold harmless the LRWA and the Lake Charles Civic Center.
- Booth sizes 8ft deep x 10ft wide space, with one 6ft table, two chairs, and carpet.
- Pole and drape with an electrical outlet (500 watts).
- Sign with the company name as it appears on the registration form.
- Booth registration allows for three (3) personnel per booth space, each will receive an Award Luncheon Ticket. (if you only purchase 1 booth space and have more than 3 people attending then the additional personnel are $100 per person, this includes Award Luncheon Ticket)
- All Meals (breakfast/lunch/dinner) are provided during the week at the Lake Charles Civic Center.
- All special events. (Awards Luncheon; Welcome Address; Fish Fry; Meet & Greet Exhibitors; Las Vegas Night, etc.)
- Three (3) complimentary Day Passes will be issued to each booth space registration that can be given to employees of water/wastewater systems that are not enrolled for the conference but wish to view the exhibit hall (sitting in on classes is not permitted). The complimentary Day Pass forms must be mailed, emailed, or faxed to the LRWA office before the conference. These individuals must come to the LRWA main registration desk to receive a name badge to enter the exhibit hall.
- You can bring large equipment/trailers inside the Civic Center Exhibit Hall area. (must purchase the necessary booth space to accommodate equipment/trailers).
- Space is available outside in the parking lot for trailers/large equipment at no additional charge with the purchase of inside space. If you do not wish to have an inside booth space but want to have equipment outside you must purchase an outside space for $300. Security will not be available inside or outside.
- A forklift is available through the Civic Center at no cost.
- Please utilize Clark Services for any extra booth or shipping needs, they will ensure booth material is at your designated booth space waiting for you. A packet from Clark Services is available below for any additional needs.
- Booth space assignments WILL NOT be provided until sign-in at the Lake Charles Civic Center.
- The reduced-price registration deadline is June 1, 2023.
- LRWA will not hold booth spaces or process registrations without payment.
- Booth registrations will be accepted until July 1, 2023, or until all spaces are sold, whichever comes first. (usually sell out of booth spaces by May 1st)
- If an exhibitor/vendor wishes to be next to another company, BOTH registrations must be sent to LRWA at the same time noting to be next to each other. If this is not done, LRWA cannot guarantee booths will be next to each other.
- Booth placement is done on a first-come basis.
- The Lake Charles Civic Center does have a forklift.
- Exhibitors can park and enter at the north side of the Civic Center near the loading dock area. This is where the sign-in desk is located here.
- All Exhibitors must sign in at the exhibitor registration desk to receive conference material and booth location. Directions for unloading will be provided at this time.
- Lake Charles Civic Center is not responsible for receiving/holding material for your booth. If you wish to ship booth material, please utilize Clark Services.
- The Registration Desk will be located inside the exhibit hall near the loading dock area (north side of Civic Center).
- Pick up your conference packet (name badges, schedule, etc.) before setting up your booth.
Monday 7/17/23 = Optional Exhibitor sign-in and set-up from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Tuesday 7/18/23 = Exhibitor sign-in and set-up from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Tuesday 7/18/23 = Exhibit Hall will be open from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm (Meet & Greet)
Wednesday 7/19/23 = Exhibit Hall will be open from 9:00 am to 11:00 am and 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Wednesday 7/19/23 = LRWA Annual Awards Ceremony and Luncheon (each registered booth receives 3 complimentary luncheon tickets additional tickets can be purchased)
Thursday 7/20/23 = Breakfast/Meeting for all exhibitors in the Exhibition Hall from 8:30 am to 9:30 am
Thursday 7/20/23 = Exhibit Hall will be open from 9:30 am to 12:00 pm
Thursday 7/20/23 = Exhibit breakdown anytime from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm (note: booth break-down is NOT allowed before 1:00 pm classes will be breaking during the morning to view exhibit hall and view presentations).
- Door prizes donated by exhibitors will be drawn on Thursday 7/20/23 from 11:45 am to 1:15 pm) (during lunch) in the Exhibition Hall.
- If you have a door prize(s) that you want LRWA to present, please bring them to Exhibitor Registration Desk before 10:00 am on Thursday.
- Place your company’s name, contact person, and phone number on the item(s) so that the winner of your item(s) will know the company that provided the prize.
Each classroom attendee is given a sheet with ALL exhibitors listed. We ask them to get the initials of a representative from each booth and then turn in the form for a chance to win a door prize. This is done to encourage the attendee to go by each booth to speak with someone about the products/services provided.
- LRWA has contracted with Clark Services for all exhibitor needs. The exhibitor packet is available below.
- Please utilize Clark Services for all shipping needs, this ensures all booth material is ready at your booth when you arrive. Lake Charles Civic Center is not responsible for receiving/holding material for your booth.
- Clark Services: phone 337-234-5653 or email Sales@Clark-Services.com
- Registration is available through our online ticket system below. You can pay by credit card online or mail a check.
- Checks or money orders payable to La Rural Water Association
- Mail a copy of your emailed registration confirmation (so we know what the check is for) and payment to
.Louisiana Rural Water Association; Attn: Conference Dept; PO Box 180; Kinder, LA 70648
- Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. There is a 4% credit card convenience fee added to all credit card purchases
- LRWA charges a $100.00 processing fee for ALL CANCELLATIONS.
- A written request for cancellation/refund must be received by fax (337-738-5620), mail, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to July 1, 2023.
- NO refunds will be granted after July 1, 2023. NO refunds on Luncheon Tickets.
LRWA no longer uses the PDF registration forms; you must complete a ticket below. The ticket method allows you to register for booth space(s) and pay online with a credit card or indicate that you will mail a check. We have trouble reading handwritten PDFs; therefore, only typed forms are accepted. Once you complete a ticket and submit it, you will receive a copy of the registration by email to the address provided at checkout. This form can be used as a receipt if paid by credit card or invoice to pay by check.