October 13-15, 2020 – Alexandria, LA — Exhibitors
October 13 - October 15$350.00 – $500.00
LRWA will be following all state COVID-19 guidelines to ensure everyone’s safety.
Call 318-442-2226 for hotel reservations
Call 318-541-8333 for hotel reservations
- LRWA reserves the right to refuse a vendor from exhibiting at our Mini-Management Fall Conference.
- Height Restrictions: displays, signs, etc. shall not be higher than pole & drape (8ft).
- Advertising or canvassing outside the individual exhibitor’s booth is prohibited (signs/banners/advertising must be confined to assigned booth space).
- Exhibitors may not sublet or assign their space to others.
- Combustible materials and explosives are prohibited. Fire extinguishers and exits cannot be obstructed.
- Public address systems will not be allowed. Any audio/visual presentation must be limited to the hearing area of the booth. LRWA will not be held accountable for copyrighted music or material.
- Exhibitors shall assume all responsibility for any loss, damage or injury to property and equipment they may cause. They shall hold harmless the LRWA, the Hotel Bentley and the Holiday Inn Downtown.
- Booth sizes vary depending on location in hotels.
- Booths will be placed in public areas of the hotels such as hallways, lobby area, as well as 2nd floor of the Hotel Bentley, etc. Security not provided.
- Will provide one 6ft table and two chairs.
- Pole and drape with electrical outlet (500 watts).
- Sign with company name as it appears on registration form.
- Lunches will be provided by LRWA.
- Meet & Greet on Tuesday evening from 4pm-6pm (finger foods with beverages).
- Due to limited space in the hotels, large equipment/trailers are not allowed inside the exhibit areas.
- Please contact LRWA if you wish to bring trailers or large equipment to place outside, as parking space is limited between the Holiday Inn Downtown and Hotel Bentley (no security outside).
- Hotels do not have a forklift for heavy equipment.
- For all shipping needs, please utilize Clark Services who will ensure your materials are at your designated booth space.
- Any additional options not listed above must be ordered through Clark Services. A packet from Clark Services will be emailed to the address submitted on the registration form for any additional needs.
Booth assignments will not be provided until time of sign-in at the LRWA Registration Desk on 1st floor of the Hotel Bentley. LRWA staff will direct you to your booth location either at the Hotel Bentley or Holiday In Downtown.
We ask that ALL exhibitor booth personnel sign-in.
LRWA will not hold exhibitor booth spaces or process registrations without payment.
Registration deadline is October 1, 2020. Exhibitor booth spaces are limited, please register early. If all spaces are sold, we can place you on a waiting list.
The Hotel Bentley and Holiday Inn Downtown do not have a forklift for heavy equipment.
Hotels are not responsible for receiving/holding material for your booth.
- Monday, 10/12/20 — Optional Exhibitor sign-in and set-up from 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Tuesday, 10/13/20 — Exhibitor sign-in and set-up from 8:00am to 12:00pm (lunch will be provide by LRWA)
- Tuesday, 10/13/20 — Exhibit viewing will be from 1:00pm to 6:00pm
- Tuesday, 10/13/20 — Meet & Greet with appetizers and beverages will be from 4:00pm to 6:00pm
- Wednesday, 10/14/20 — Exhibit viewing will be open from 9:00am to 3:00pm (lunch will be provide by LRWA)
- Wednesday, 10/14/20 — Exhibit breakdown 3:00pm to 5:00pm (booth break-down is NOT allowed prior to 3:00pm due to classes viewing exhibits at this time)
LRWA has contracted with Clark Services (337-234-5653).
Once your registration has been processed an exhibitor packet detailing their services will be emailed to the address listed on the registration form.
The Hotel Bentley and Holiday Inn Downtown are not responsible for receiving/holding material for your booth.
We have opened the Call for Presentations for the Mini-Management Fall Conference scheduled for October 13-15 at the Hotel Bentley and Holiday Inn Downtown in Alexandria, Louisiana. Those who wish to provide presentation(s) for consideration please click the button on the right hand side to complete the online form.
Remember presentations should be devoid of advertisement. We are looking for topics relevant to the water and wastewater industry (new technology, security, utility management and board training, etc.). The Mini-Management Conference offers training opportunities for all aspects of the water and wastewater industry, from operation to management to regulation. LRWA offers specialized education and networking opportunities specifically designed for utility managers, town council members and utility board members.
The deadline to submit a presentation is July 27, 2020, at which time LRWA will begin selections for the agenda. The agenda must be completed in August, so it is crucial that you contact our office by July 27th in order to place your presentation on the agenda.
Holiday Inn Downtown
LRWA charges a $100.00 processing fee for ALL CANCELLATIONS.
Written request for cancellation/refund must be received by fax (337-738-5620), mail or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to October 1, 2020.
NO refunds will be granted after October 1, 2020.
Make checks or money orders payable to
La Rural Water Association; Conference Dept; PO Box 180; Kinder, LA 70648
We also accept credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover) payments. There is 4% credit card convenience fee added to all credit card purchases.
You may email email@example.com or fax 337-738-5620 your completed PDF form.