July 19-22, 2021 Annual Conference – Attendee Registration
July 19 - July 22
Registration information is not complete, please check back soon!
You must attend the Welcome Address, Awards Luncheon and Exhibit Hall viewing to receive full hours of credit.
Please understand you will need to scan your name badge (in/out) for each session you attend to receive credit.
*$20 from this registration will be allocated to LRWA PAC funds
- Classroom admittance/instruction.
- All meals (breakfast/lunch/dinner) that are provided during the week at the CajunDome & Convention Center.
- Exhibit Hall admittance.
- One (1) luncheon ticket to attend the Awards Ceremony Luncheon on Wednesday 7/21/21 beginning at 11am. Additional ticket(s) for spouse/child(ren) must be purchased. ($40 per adult [14 & up] — $15 per child [13 & under])
- All special events. (Membership Meeting; Welcome Address; Fish Fry on Wednesday; Meet & Greet Exhibitors; Las Vegas Night with Bingo, etc.)
- Specially printed name badge to scan (in/out) ALL events to track your Credit Hours. Don’t forget to scan in and out!
Those PREREGISTERED for a class before July 1st are eligible for chance to win one of five $1000 door prize drawings on Thursday 7/22/21
LRWA will charge a $100 processing fee for ALL cancellations. Rather than canceling, consider sending a substitute.
Written request for cancellation/refund must be received by fax (337-738-5620), email (email@example.com) or mail before July 1, 2021.
NO refunds issued for cancellations requested after July 1, 2021.
Louisiana Department of Health (LDH) states that pre-approval is REQUIRED for ALL certification exams, therefore pre-application must be submitted to their office at least 30 days or more prior to the exam date. NO walk-ons allowed. Exam Application can be completed through this link http://ldh.la.gov/index.cfm/page/416
EXAM APPLICATION should be sent to
Louisiana Department of Health (LDH), Attn: Certification Office
Mail: P.O. Box 4489, Bin 10 Box 6, Baton Rouge, LA 70821-4489
Question regarding exam please contact LDH at 225-342-7508.