- This event has passed.
2021 Annual Conference – Exhibitors
July 19, 2021 - July 22, 2021$15.00 – $1,375.00
- LRWA reserves the right to refuse a vendor from exhibiting at the LRWA Conference.
- Height Restrictions: No displays or signs shall be higher than the pole & drape (8ft).
- Advertising or canvassing outside the individual exhibitor’s booth is prohibited (signs/banners/advertising must be confined to assigned booth space).
- Exhibitors may not sublet or assign their space to others.
- Combustible materials and explosives are prohibited; fire extinguishers and exits must not be obstructed.
- Public address systems will not be allowed. Any audio/visual presentation equipment must be limited to the hearing area of the booth. LRWA will not be accountable for copyrighted music or material.
- Space is available for outside exhibits (no additional charge), however, security will not be available.
- Exhibitors shall assume all responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury they may cause, and they shall hold harmless the LRWA and the CajunDome & Convention Center.
- Booth sizes 8ft deep x 10ft wide space, with one 6ft table, two chairs, carpet and pole and drape.
- ELECTRICAL NOTE – due to the CajunDome’s restrictions Clark Services is not able to provide electricity to booths. Exhibitors needing electrical power at booths must purchase through the CajunDome. LRWA will email each exhibitor a packet from the CajunDome for electrical power purchase.
- Sign with the company name as it appears on the registration form.
- Two (2) Award Luncheon tickets per booth. (extra: $40 per adult [14 & up] or $15 per child [13 & under])
- All meals (breakfast/lunch/dinner) provided during the week at the CajunDome.
- All special events. (Awards Luncheon, Welcome Address, Meet & Greet Exhibitors, etc.)
- Three (3) complimentary Day Passes are available to provide employees of water/wastewater systems that are not enrolled for the conference but wish to view the exhibit hall (sitting in on classes is not permitted). These individuals must sign-in at the LRWA main registration desk to receive a name badge to enter the exhibit hall. Day Passes are not for other vendors/companies.
- Large equipment/trailers are allowed inside the CajunDome Exhibit Hall area. (must purchase the necessary booth space to accommodate equipment/trailers).
- Space is available outside (no additional charge) in the parking lot for trailers/large equipment if you do not wish to purchase the necessary inside space for this equipment. (no security outside).
- CajunDome does have a forklift for use if necessary.
- Please utilize Clark Services for all shipping needs, they will ensure booth material is at your designated booth space waiting for you.
- Any additional options not listed above must be ordered through Clark Services. A packet from Clark Services will be emailed to the address submitted on the registration form for any additional needs.
Booth space assignments will be provided at the time of sign-in at the CajunDome.
The reduced price registration deadline is June 1, 2021.
LRWA will not hold booth spaces or process registrations without payment. Booth registrations will be accepted until July 1, 2021, or until all spaces are sold; whichever comes first. Please submit your registrations/payment early to ensure a booth space.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 regulations booth space will be limited.
The CajunDome does have a forklift. All Exhibitors must sign-in at the exhibitor registration desk prior to setting up the booth to receive conference material and booth location. Directions for unloading will be provided at this time. CajunDome is not responsible for receiving/holding material for your booth.
Registration Desk will be located in the exhibit hall, pick-up your conference packet (name badges, schedule, etc.) before setting up the booth.
- Monday 7/19/21 — Optional Exhibitor sign-in and set-up from 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Tuesday 7/20/21 — Exhibitor sign-in and set-up from 10:00am to 2:00pm
- Tuesday 7/20/21 — Exhibit Hall will be open from 3:00pm to 6:00pm (Meet & Greet)
- Wednesday 7/21/21 — Exhibit Hall will be open from 9:00am to 11:00am and 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Wednesday 7/21/21 — LRWA Annual Awards Ceremony and Luncheon therefore Exhibit Hall will be closed from 11am-1pm (each registered booth receives 2 complimentary luncheon tickets additional tickets can be purchased)
- Thursday 7/22/21 — Breakfast/Meeting for all exhibitors in the Coliseum/General Assembly area from 8:30am to 9:30am
- Thursday 7/22/21 — Exhibit Hall will be open from 9:30am to 12:00pm
- Thursday 7/22/21 — Exhibit breakdown anytime from 1:00pm to 5:00pm (note: booth break-down is NOT allowed prior to 1:00pm, classes will be breaking during the morning to view exhibit hall and presentations).
Door prizes donated by exhibitors will be drawn on Thursday during lunch (11:45am to 1:15pm) in the Coliseum/General Assembly area. You can bring door prize(s) to LRWA’s Exhibitor Registration Desk. Please place your company’s name, contact person, and phone number on the item(s) so that the winner of your item(s) will know what company provided their prize.
LRWA has contracted with Clark Services (337-234-5653). Upon registering with LRWA, an exhibitor packet will be emailed to the address listed on registration form detailing their services. Please utilize Clark Services for all shipping needs, this ensures all booth material is ready at your booth when you arrive. CajunDome is not responsible for receiving/holding material for your booth.
Checks or money orders payable to: La Rural Water Association
Credit cards accepted:
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
There is 4% credit card convenience fee added to all credit card purchases.
Mail to: La Rural Water Association
Attn: Conference Dept
PO Box 180
Kinder, LA 70648
You can fax or email your registration forms if you do not wish to register online.
Cancellations: LRWA charges a $100.00 processing fee for ALL CANCELLATIONS.
A written request for cancellation/refund must be received by fax (337-738-5620), mail, or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to July 1, 2021.
NO refunds will be granted after July 1, 2021. NO refunds on Luncheon Tickets.
The Louisiana Rural Water Association has opened the Call for Presentations for the 2021 Annual Conference scheduled for July 19-22 at the CajunDome & Convention Center, Lafayette, Louisiana. Those who are wishing to volunteer to provide a presentation(s) for consideration please complete the form.
Remember sessions should be devoid of advertisement. We are looking for topics relevant to the water and wastewater industry (new technology, security, utility management and board training, etc.). The Conference offers training opportunities for all aspects of the water and wastewater industry, from operation to management to regulation. LRWA offers specialized education and networking opportunities specifically designed for utility managers, town council members and utility board members.
The deadline to submit a conference presentation is March 31, 2021, at which time LRWA will begin selecting presentations for the agenda. We will complete the agenda by the end of April so it is crucial that you contact LRWA by March 31, 2021, if you want to provide a presentation. The call for presentations will remain open until all conference timeslots are filled. The dates needed for the presentations are July 20, 21 & 22 (Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday).
Louisiana Rural Water Association Annual conference is designed to bring together water and wastewater utility systems – large and small, municipal and rural – for sessions in operations, management, boardmanship and governance.
Click on the button to complete the form to volunteer for a presentation. Deadline March 31st!