- This event has passed.
2020 Annual Conference – Exhibitors
July 13 - July 16$15.00 – $1375.00
- LRWA reserves the right to refuse a vendor from exhibiting at the LRWA Conference.
- Height Restrictions: No displays or signs shall be higher than the pole & drape (8ft).
- Advertising or canvassing outside the individual exhibitor’s booth is prohibited (signs/banners/advertising must be confined to assigned booth space).
- Exhibitors may not sublet or assign their space to others.
- Combustible materials and explosives are prohibited; fire extinguishers and exits must not be obstructed.
- Public address systems will not be allowed. Any audio/visual presentation equipment must be limited to the hearing area of the booth. LRWA will not be accountable for copyrighted music or material.
- Space is available for outside exhibits (no additional charge), however security will not be available.
- Exhibitors shall assume all responsibility for any loss, damage or injury they may cause, and they shall hold harmless the LRWA and the Lake Charles Civic Center.
- Booth sizes 8ft deep x 10ft wide space, with one 6ft table, two chairs and carpet.
- Pole and drape with electrical outlet (500 watts).
- Sign with company name as it appears on registration form.
- Two (2) Award Luncheon tickets per booth. (extra: $40 per adult [14 & up] or $15 per child [13 & under])
- All meals (breakfast/lunch/dinner) that are provided during the week at the Lake Charles Civic Center.
- All special events. (Awards Luncheon; Welcome Address; Fish Fry; Meet & Greet Exhibitors; Las Vegas Night, etc.)
- Three (3) complimentary Day Passes to be given to employees of water/wastewater systems that are not enrolled for the conference but wish to view exhibit hall (sitting in on classes is not permitted). These individuals must come to the LRWA main registration desk to receive a name badge to enter exhibit hall.
- You can bring large equipment/trailers inside the Civic Center Exhibit Hall area. (must purchase the necessary booth space to accommodate equipment/trailers).
- There is space available outside (no additional charge) in the parking lot for trailers/large equipment if you do not wish to purchase the necessary inside space for this equipment. (no security outside).
- Civic Center does have a forklift for use if necessary.
- Please utilize Clark Services for all shipping needs, they will ensure booth material is at you designated booth space waiting for you.
- Any additional options not listed above must be ordered through Clark Services. A packet from Clark Services will be emailed to the address submitted on the registration form for any additional needs.
Booth space assignments will not be provided until time of sign-in at the Lake Charles Civic Center.
Reduced price registration deadline is June 1, 2020.
LRWA will not hold booth spaces or process registrations without payment. Booth registrations will be accepted until July 1, 2020, or until all spaces are sold; whichever comes first. Please note that all spaces last year were sold by May so get your registrations/payment in early to ensure a booth space.
The Lake Charles Civic Center does have a forklift. All Exhibitors must sign-in at the exhibitor registration desk to receive conference material and booth location. Directions for unloading will be provided at this time. Lake Charles Civic Center is not responsible for receiving/holding material for your booth.
Registration Desk will be located next to the exhibit hall, pick-up your conference packet (name badges, schedule, etc.) before setting up booth.
- Monday, 7/13/20 — Optional Exhibitor sign-in and set-up from 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Tuesday, 7/14/20 — Exhibitor sign-in and set-up from 10:00am to 2:00pm
- Tuesday, 7/14/20 — Exhibit Hall will be open from 3:00pm to 6:00pm (Meet & Greet)
- Wednesday, 7/15/20 — Exhibit Hall will be open from 9:00am to 11:00am and 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Wednesday, 7/15/20 — LRWA Annual Awards Ceremony and Luncheon (each registered booth receives 2 complimentary luncheon tickets additional tickets can be purchased)
- Thursday, 7/16/20 — Breakfast/Meeting for all exhibitors in the Exhibition Hall from 8:30am to 9;30am
- Thursday, 7/16/20 — Exhibit Hall will be open from 9:30am to 12:00pm
- Thursday, 7/16/20 — Exhibit Hall presentations/demonstrations from 10:00am to 11:45am
- Thursday, 7/16/20 — Exhibit breakdown anytime from 1:00pm to 5:00pm (note: booth break-down is NOT allowed prior to 1:00pm classes will be breaking during the morning to view exhibit hall and view presentations).
Door prizes donated by exhibitors will be drawn on Thursday during lunch (11:45am to 1:15pm) in the Exhibition Hall. You can bring door prize(s) to LRWA’s Exhibitor Registration Desk. Please place your company’s name, contact person and phone number on the item(s) so that the winner of your item(s) will know what company provided their prize.
LRWA has contracted with Clark Services (337-234-5653). Upon registering with LRWA, an exhibitor packet will be emailed to the address listed on registration form detailing their services. Please utilize Clark Services for all shipping needs, this ensures all booth material is ready at your booth when you arrive. Lake Charles Civic Center is not responsible for receiving/holding material for your booth.
Checks or money orders payable to: La Rural Water Association
La Rural Water Association
PO Box 180
Kinder, LA 70648
Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
There is 4% credit card convenience fee added to all credit card purchases.
Cancellations: LRWA charges a $100.00 processing fee for ALL CANCELLATIONS.
Written request for cancellation/refund must be received by fax (337-738-5620), mail or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to July 1, 2020.
NO refunds will be granted after July 1, 2020. NO refunds on Luncheon Tickets.
The Louisiana Rural Water Association has opened the Call for Presentations for the 2020 Annual Conference scheduled for July 13-16 at the Lake Charles Civic Center, Lake Charles, Louisiana. Those who are wishing to volunteer to provide presentation(s) for consideration please complete one of the forms below.
We are looking for topics relevant to the water and wastewater industry (new technology, security, utility management and board training, etc.). The Conference offers training opportunities for all aspects of the water and wastewater industry, from operation to management to regulation. LRWA offers specialized education and networking opportunities specifically designed for utility managers, town council members and utility board members.
The deadline to submit a conference presentation is February 24, 2020, at which time LRWA will begin selecting presentations for the agenda. We will complete the agenda in March so it is crucial that you contact LRWA by February 24, 2020, if you want to provide a presentation. The call for presentations will remain open until all conference timeslots are filled. The dates needed for the presentations are July 14, 15 & 16 (Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday).
Louisiana Rural Water Association Annual Conference and is designed to bring together water and wastewater utility systems – large and small, municipal and rural – for sessions in operations, management, boardmanship and governance.