2017 Annual Conference for Class Attendees
July 17 - July 20$15.00 - $520
32 Hour Certification Classes
Monday, 7/17/17; Tuesday, 7/18/17; Wednesday, 7/19/17; Thursday, 7/20/17 (8am-5pm)
- Water Specialist Certification Training for Level 1 and 2 Production, Treatment, & Distribution
- Water Specialist Certification Training for Level 3 and 4 Production, Treatment, & Distribution
- Wastewater Specialist Certification Training for Level 1 and 2 Collection & Treatment
- Wastewater Specialist Certification Training for Level 3 and 4 Collection & Treatment
DHH has approved the above classes for 32 hours of CEUs. Certification classes are designed for those who are not certified or need to advance their certification level.
24 Hour Technical Training
Tuesday, 7/18/17; Wednesday, 7/19/17; Thursday, 7/20/17 (8am-5pm)
DHH has approved these classes for 24 hours of CEUs in both Water & Wastewater.
The 24 Hour Technical Session will be the same schedule as last year’s, where you can choose the session you would like to attend. Session topics will pertain to: water, wastewater, and management (mayors, board/council members, clerks/bookkeepers, etc.). These sessions will allow you to receive the necessary re-certification credits in water and/or wastewater. Please understand you will need to have your form stamped for each session you attend to receive credit. The complete agenda for the technical sessions will be available at the conference.
LRWA is not responsible for certification hours, this is your responsibility.
You must attend the Welcome Address, Awards Luncheon and Exhibit Hall viewing to receive full hours of credit.
Classroom registration includes:
- Classroom admittance/instruction.
- All meals (breakfast/lunch/dinner) that are provided during the week at the Lake Charles Civic Center.
- Exhibit Hall admittance.
- One (1) luncheon ticket to attend the Awards Ceremony Luncheon on Wednesday 7/19/17 beginning at 11am. Additional ticket(s) for spouse/child(ren) must be purchased. ($40 per adult [14 & up] — $15 per child [13 & under])
- All special events. (Membership Meeting; Monday Dinner; Welcome Address; Fish Fry on Tuesday; Meet & Greet Exhibitors; Las Vegas Night with Bingo, Awards Luncheon, Carnival [no rides], etc.)
Those that PREREGISTERED for a class before July 1st are eligible for chance to win one of five $1000 door prize drawings on Thursday 7/20/17
LRWA will charge a $100 processing Fee for ALL Cancellation. Rather than canceling, consider sending a substitute. Written request for cancellation/refund must be received by fax (337-738-5620), email (email@example.com), or mail. NO refunds issued for cancellations requested after July 1, 2017.
You can only pick one class. They are held simultaneously.